Parle Monaco classic regular 8 packs 400g

€9,23/kg

7% Tax Inclusive

Title :
-
+
€3,69
secure_pay

Monaco classic regular 8 packs 400g

Parle Monaco classic are light and crunchy biscuits sprinkled with salt, Monaco includes a namkeen twist to sweet dominated biscuit world. It is the ideal namkeen twist you can include to your ordinary boring instants. Shop Now at Md-Store, the biggest Indian online grocery store in Germany.

Refined wheat flour, sugar, edible vegetable oils, leavening agents, salt, yeast, zeera, invert syrup, acid regulators, dough conditioner, emulsifier, amylases and enzymes

  • Calories 28, 1%Left 1,972cals Total Carbs 4g, 1%Left 271g Protein 0g, 1%Left 50g Total Fat 1.2g, 2%Left 76.8g Dietary Fiber 0g, 0%Left 28g Sodium 52mg, 2%Left 2,248mg Cholesterol 0mg, 0%Left 300mg

Country: India

Brand: Parle