Mokhtar London Milky Cow 800g

Mokhtar London Milky Cow 800g

Mokhtar London Milky Cow 800g

Regular price €4,99
€6,24 /kg
inkl Mwst., zzgl Versand
  • Low stock - 2 items left
  • Inventory on the way
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Secure payments
  • Free delivery for orders over €30
  • Service: 01729026950

Mokhtar London Milky Cow 800g

Mokhtar London Milky Cow is simple and delicious with a refined finish so you can savour the rich taste. Enjoy this indulgent treat after dinner, or use these mik candies in your baking for delicious results. These classic milky sweets are also perfect as gifts. Each candy is portioned into perfect bite-sized pieces, making it easy to share or enjoy a few pieces anywhere.

 

Ingredients:

Cow milk, condensed milk, sugar, powdered milk.

Nutrition:

Serving Size serving (36g) Amount per serving, Calories 145 % Daily Value, Total Fat 3.5g 4%, Saturated Fat 1.8g 9%, Sodium 20mg 1%, Total Carbs 27g 10%, Total Sugars 25g, Protein 1g 3%.

Allergic

NA

Buy Mokhtar London Milky Cow 800g now at Md-Store, the biggest Asian Online Grocery Store in Germany.

Country: United Kingdom

Brand: Mokhtar

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

More from Non-Beverages
Recently viewed